Thursday: November 19, 2009
- A gallery of dumb food allergy advisories for your viewing pleasure.
Allergy advice: your package of peanuts contains 100% peanuts, your salt packet contains 100% salt, and your soymilk contains soy. Obvious post contains 100% obvious obviousness.
Wednesday: November 4, 2009
- Five annoying YouTube clichés that need to be banned.
My favorite bit is how the guys go extra far to sound chummy and casual. 'Hey dudes, this is just a streetwise gang of ruffians like yourselves! BUY OUR PANTS.'
Monday: October 26, 2009
- A day at Disney World through the magic art of tilt-shift video.
Neat little video for those who happen to like Disney / artsy effects every now and again. There are some spots in the video where the effect doesn't quite cut it but I'll give them an A for effort this first time around.
Thursday: September 17, 2009
- Some of the world's coolest bus stops for you to gawk at.
'Anyone know where the nearest bus stop is? Oh yeah, it's in the strawberry.'
Monday: August 31, 2009
- Ten of the most awesome contextual advertisement fails for your viewing pleasure.
...sometimes the sophisticated matching technology goes awry, putting ads next to articles in ways that are just a little off. When this happens, the savvy denizens of the internet are usually there to capture the hilarity with a screengrab.