Friday: July 8, 2011
- Ten reasons why we hate Facebook as presented by puppet comedy duo Glove and Boots.
And I now have a new favorite show on YouTube. My favorite part of this video probably has to be the gorilla shouting BLOG to start it all off (the origins of which can be traced back to their video called 'What is Blog?'). To view more of Glove and Boots follow along on their channel.
Wednesday: February 17, 2010
- A hundred and one reasons why you should play more Sudoku.
36. Experts say that solving Sudoku game is based on the neural pathways and even the computers that are most powerful cannot replicate.
Monday: February 8, 2010
- Twenty-five great reasons as to why you should buy a Nintendo Wii.
You won't find the ability to not output in HD as a reason on this list of purchase reasons. Don't get me wrong, the Wii is a lot of fun - it's just that after playing other consoles (Xbox 360, PS3) it feels like a baby's toy.
Wednesday: December 30, 2009
- Ten reasons as to why Microsoft should acquire Palm immediately.
I've got a New Year's resolution for Microsoft: Buy Palm and use the hardware and software to jumpstart your mobile strategy. Palm the company is struggling and may not survive past 2010. But its technology is worthwhile.
Wednesday: October 21, 2009
- Five things that will make you want the new Barnes & Noble E-Reader.
I'm not in the market for an e-reader gadget but this thing looks really cool and it's way more attractive than Amazon's Kindle in terms of aesthetics. Overall it's a very surprising and pleasant effort from the folks at Barnes and Noble - and the price ain't too shabby either. Who wants to share some books with me?
Wednesday: September 30, 2009
- Five reasons why you secretly want a zombie apocalypse.
No homework, no term papers, no job search, no internship, no cubicle, no bills to pay. There will no longer be mail of any sort; paper or electronic. Identity theft will only happen if you die and come back as a zombie.