Monday: March 1, 2010
- A handy tutorial on how to make your very own Sudoku puzzles from scratch.
Do you enjoy Sudoku puzzles? If you've ever thought about making your own then this tutorial is right up your alley. Also, for those who find these puzzles time-consuming and annoying making your own should speed up the overall solve time.
Wednesday: February 17, 2010
- A hundred and one reasons why you should play more Sudoku.
36. Experts say that solving Sudoku game is based on the neural pathways and even the computers that are most powerful cannot replicate.
Wednesday: January 13, 2010
- Ten cool products inspired by puzzles just for you.
Although it would be cool to look at a puzzle rug on most days something tells me that a puzzle rug would not be able to provide that much warmth. It's a probably a bitch to vacuum said puzzle rug as well.
Wednesday: October 21, 2009
- Your geek lair won't be complete until you acquire a Rubik's Cube lamp.
Said nerdy lamp is not actually in production as of yet but it does promise up to forty-three quintillion different combinations of lighting which can range from chaotic to kaleidoscopic. Want.
Friday: October 16, 2009
- Ten puzzle websites to sharpen your programming skills.
Whether your looking to just pass the time or to perhaps even find a job (see Facebook section of source article), puzzle programming may have something for you. Good luck and good programming.
Monday: September 28, 2009
- Fifteen designs inspired by Tetris just for you.
I'm still looking to get my hands on some of those Tetris ice cube trays. Now where is my thin piece so can clear this four-liner? Thin piece, FTW.
Monday: September 14, 2009
- LucasArts pulls the curtain back on new puzzle game.
An interesting looking puzzle/platformer coming to XBLA and PC this October. Have a look at some gameplay footage that was recently posted. It's so nice to see LucasArts churning out games that are not entirely Star Wars related.