Monday: March 15, 2010
- The ten drawbacks of naming your city, state, or country to 'Google'.
2. Finding Pizza : Till date Google Search has enabled some awesome results when you search Pizza and your city name. For example – “Pizza in Jaipur“. For Topeka it will be now “Pizza in Google“
Wednesday: October 21, 2009
- Nickelodeon is now the proud owner of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.
The acquisition could be a huge coup for the iconic network, who during the 90's, peaked with franchises like The Ren & Stimpy Show, Rugrats, All That, Doug, among a plethora of others that defined the childhoods of 'mid-to-late 80's babies.'
Wednesday: October 7, 2009
- FIfteen nifty pizza cutters for you to gawk at.
You're haven't sliced your pizza properly until you've tried a Pizza Pro 3000.
Thursday: September 10, 2009
- A list of the top ten college towns in America.
It's nice to see my alma mater squeak in at number ten. I'm long overdue for a slice of pizza from Antonio's.
Wednesday: August 26, 2009
- Papa John's founder reunited with muscle car, offers free pizza to camaro owners.
The car will be displayed at the company headquarters in Louisville, replacing a replica Schnatter commissioned while he searched for his original car. In honor of the reunion, Papa John's planned to offer all Camaro owners a free pizza at stores on Wednesday.
Thursday: July 2, 2009
- Advertisements coming soon to your beloved Xbox 360 dashboard.
Microsoft says the ads shouldn't get in the way of your day to day gaming though. Also, you were probably going to order some Pizza Hut anyway.
Friday: June 19, 2009
- Pizza Hut goes high class, will officially be known as just 'The Hut' from now on.
Sie batha ne beechee, Pizza Hut?