Friday: July 18, 2014
- Airbnb's new brand identity seems to have a lot of people scratching their heads.
If you hadn't seen it already, Airbnb has a brand new look and feel along with a brand new logo called The Bélo. The new mark, which is supposed to convey belonging, has instead become an Internet parody due to it's multiple similarities to certain obvious human anatomy. Personally, I see the planchette from a Ouiji board. The rest of you need to get your mind out of the gutter.
Friday: April 9, 2010
- Honest products through the truthful eye of Photoshop.
You can always count on a Photoshop contest to reveal the true nature of popular products and services. You'll also get a quick education about the popular consensus of said product and/or service. Handy and redundant.
Wednesday: January 13, 2010
- Five branding basics that every logo designer should know about.
When Coca-Cola briefly changed their formula in 1985, people flipped over sabotaged history. Can you imagine their reaction if Coca-Cola changed their name to Sanscoca Fizzola? Exactly.
Friday: September 25, 2009
- Popular logos with hidden symbolism that you may not have previously known about.
A great post that will make you smack your forehead when you realize the interesting symbolic bits that have been staring you right in the face (for a potentially long period of time).
Monday: August 3, 2009
- Radio Shack starts to rebrand itself as just 'The Shack'.
Apparently, all of their friends call them The Shack. What, you didn't know?
Thursday: July 30, 2009
- Nickelodeon to get a logo makeover this Fall.
Say goodbye to that familiar orange splat.
Friday: July 17, 2009
- Behold, the great Google doodle triforce conspiracy.
Several Doodles appear to have a symbol in it which looks very much like a Triforce – this could be an easter egg or an artist’s signature, and a hidden reference to the Nintendo Classic Zelda game, where the Triforce appeared.