Sunday: December 9, 2012
- Rumors swirling that Disney's Hollywood Studios will be getting a Radiator Springs makeover.
While this news is by no means official it sounds like a formal announcement may be right around the corner. Full disclosure: I am a gigantic Disney nerd. My kids, by association, are also gigantic Disney nerds. But they also happen to be huge fans of the Cars movies. Ask us to recite any line and you'll hear the whole movie. The recently opened Cars Land in California has been met with postivive reviews from fans and non-fans of the franchise. Being that we reside on the East Coast, a trip to Florida is way more feasible than a trip out to California. Ka-chow!
Tuesday: March 9, 2010
- Toy Story attraction over at Disney adapts for seasons and/or new movie releases.
That's right, when you go inside to ride Mania after Toy Story 3 opens there will be whole new games to enjoy. The Imagineers have created a whole new collection of things to shoot with those pull string cannons for you to enjoy.
Thursday: September 17, 2009
- Harry Potter Theme Park set to open next spring at Universal Orlando.
Article goes into detail about most of the attractions that will be found at said theme park. You'll be dueling dragons and flying on hippogriffs whilst enjoying a cup of butter beer. Bring your own broom.
Thursday: August 27, 2009
- The top five bargain destinations for Fall 2009.
Here, I'll spoil it for you: Jamaica, Yosemite and the Eastern Sierras, Ft. Lauderdale, Hawaii, and Prague.
Wednesday: August 12, 2009
- Mr. Clucky, a celebrity rooster, is now facing eviction.
Miami Beach code prohibits keeping poultry and other livestock in residential areas. But there might still be hope for Mr. Cluckey: Buckley can ask city commissioners for an exception or appeal to the courts.
Monday: August 3, 2009
- Sole tenant in Florida development would like a refund.
Thirty-one floors all to himself, sounds like the plot for a 'Home Alone' movie.
Monday: July 6, 2009
- Obama added to Disney's newly revamped Hall of Presidents attraction.
President Obama spent a few minutes recording his brief speech that will be played when visitors walk into the Hall. The installation of Obama's figure comes after an eight-month makeover was performed on the Hall of Presidents.