Monday: November 21, 2011
- A couple of highlights from Arnold Schwarzenegger's commentary on the Total Recall DVD.
Normally I'm usually quite opposed to post anything from a Gawker-related media site (in this case the main Gawker.com site of all things) but this one was just too good to pass up. Watch the embedded video and you'll hear Arnold quip about some interesting points during the movie-making process that was Total Recall. Here is a great example: 'this scene is unbelievable because my frustration that this taxi cab does not understand where I want to go.'
Friday: July 8, 2011
- Ten reasons why we hate Facebook as presented by puppet comedy duo Glove and Boots.
And I now have a new favorite show on YouTube. My favorite part of this video probably has to be the gorilla shouting BLOG to start it all off (the origins of which can be traced back to their video called 'What is Blog?'). To view more of Glove and Boots follow along on their channel.
Tuesday: April 20, 2010
- Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert renew their contracts with Comedy Central.
Stewart's contract extension with COMEDY CENTRAL will keep him at the helm of 'The Daily Show' through June 2013. Colbert's extension will keep him and 'The Colbert Report' at the all-comedy channel through the end of 2012.
Tuesday: April 13, 2010
- Twenty of the greatest Monty Python sketches for your silly viewing pleasure.
Minister: lt's not particularly silly, is it? I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step. Mr Pudey: Yes, but I think that with Government backing I could make it very silly.
Wednesday: March 17, 2010
- Fake Steve Jobs to get his very own half-hour television sitcom.
What makes this interesting is the addition one of the staff writers from 'Seinfeld' who will be pitching in on development of the series. Bring in the Mossberg puppet as the cranky neighbor and you've got a hit show.
Thursday: February 25, 2010
- Eight of the best unexpected and hilarious cameos from comedy movies.
Of all the cameos on this list the Vonnegut one has to be my favorite. I have trouble reading (correction - starting) any of his novels without first flashing to this scene. '...and another thing, Vonnegut! I'm gonna stop payment on that check! Hey Kurt, can you read lips?'
Monday: November 16, 2009
- Fifty of the worst video game voice acting moments that you've ever heard.
The entire video is worth watching just to get to the number three moment on the list (Mega Man 8). Dr. Light sounds a tad inebriated ('foiynd dat meat-e-oy'). Wow.
Friday: October 30, 2009
- Eleven of the best Simpsons 'Treehouse of Horror' stories.
What is this, some kind of tube? We are merely exchanging long protein strands. Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos. I could go on all day. END COMMUNICATION.
Monday: October 26, 2009
- The ten funniest people currently on Twitter according to MSNBC.
Sometimes fake celebrities are actually more interesting than their real-life counterparts (at least on Twitter anyway). Fake celebrities aside, theme accounts (a la Meeting Boy) are just awesome.
Friday: October 9, 2009
- Eleven of the most spot-on song parodies from South Park.
'South Park' hit Kanye West hard in their 'Fish Sticks' episode earlier this year... it wasn't quite as hard as they hit Mel Gibson, Jennifer Lopez, Phil Collins or Paris Hilton in the past, but it was close. And this all came before the Kanye/Taylor Swift incident.
Monday: September 28, 2009
- The seven funniest moments in the history of The People's Court.
'What is the hardest part about being you?' Plaintiff: 'The mustache.'
Thursday: August 27, 2009
- A collection of Futurama's geekiest moments.
Fry: Wait a second! I know that monkey. His name is Donkey.
Farnsworth: Monkeys aren't donkeys! Quit messing with my head!
Tuesday: August 18, 2009
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog visits some of California's dog hotels.
Here is a sympathy card, it says 'my deepest condolences on the loss of your priorities'.
Monday: August 10, 2009
- Paul Giamatti confirms role as Larry in upcoming Three Stooges movie.
Also, Benicio Del Toro will be playing the role of Moe. Only one more Stooge to go folks.
Monday: July 13, 2009
- Daily Grind: All over the place
Name: Vin (aka waxpaper eater)
How Vin feels today: All over the place @ 3:30:00 PM
What Vin really wants today: Some peace and quiet. It's turning out to be quite the manic Monday.
Music Stuck in Head: Certainly nothing from HSM3
No, certainly not.
Stuff to do today:
- Explain what today's aka actually means
- Probably better that it's not explained
- Note that MST3K'ing High School Musical 3 makes for a great social experiment
- Thank Ant and Cheryl for being courageous enough to participate
- Conclusion: some parts are so bad that no jokes can be made
- Alternatively, some parts are downright riotous