Monday: November 21, 2011
- A couple of highlights from Arnold Schwarzenegger's commentary on the Total Recall DVD.
Normally I'm usually quite opposed to post anything from a Gawker-related media site (in this case the main Gawker.com site of all things) but this one was just too good to pass up. Watch the embedded video and you'll hear Arnold quip about some interesting points during the movie-making process that was Total Recall. Here is a great example: 'this scene is unbelievable because my frustration that this taxi cab does not understand where I want to go.'
Wednesday: May 12, 2010
- Eight websites you need to stop building according to The Oatmeal.
After carefully perusing this comic (and laughing a little bit too loud for office-level volumes) I was a little discomforted by the fact that the Pork'd mock design looks ridiculously similar to the current version of GLM. I guess I was a little generic with this iteration, might be time for a redesign methinks.
Tuesday: April 13, 2010
- Twenty of the greatest Monty Python sketches for your silly viewing pleasure.
Minister: lt's not particularly silly, is it? I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step. Mr Pudey: Yes, but I think that with Government backing I could make it very silly.
Thursday: January 7, 2010
- Eleven of the most painfully obvious newspaper articles ever.
Seriously, you'd think that most of these headlines would have come right out of The Onion - but no, sadly these are all real headlines. My personal favorite: 'Report on reports sees too many reports'. That's some good reporting.
Monday: December 21, 2009
- A seventy minute video review as to why The Phantom Menace was absolutely horrible.
For those of us who consider the the original trilogy the gospel of movies this review is a great and entertaining watch. It's also funny as hell. Now sit back, grab some blue milk, and enjoy.
Wednesday: December 9, 2009
- An illustrated process on how a web design can go straight to hell.
I am printing this illustration just as I type this post and will be hanging it on my wall in the next five minutes or so. I'm sure all of my fellow web design nerds will follow suit shortly.
Monday: November 23, 2009
- Looking for a thrilling new vacation destination? Try Dagobah.
Everything you want to know about the galaxy's most extreme vacation destination summed up in a one minute video. Paid for by the Dagobah Tourism Bureau. DAGOBAM!
Monday: October 26, 2009
- A gallery of ten awesome examples of unnecessary quotation marks.
Any law firm that advertises your legal rights in quotation marks should automatically get a cookie. Most of, if not all of these entries are just riotous. Thank you Huff Post for making my 'day'.
Friday: September 25, 2009
- The twenty-five of the best SNL commercial parodies of all time.
Do not taunt happy fun ball.
Thursday: September 17, 2009
Tuesday: August 18, 2009
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog visits some of California's dog hotels.
Here is a sympathy card, it says 'my deepest condolences on the loss of your priorities'.
Friday: July 24, 2009
- Making fictional animals real through the eye of Photoshop.
Some of the submissions further in (page 2 and beyond) may cause very loud bouts of laughter.
Saturday: June 20, 2009
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog visits Bonnaroo.
Here in Manchester, Tennessee literally thousands of pungent hippies gather once a year. For many Bonnaroo is a chance to have four days of peace, love, and music to break up the other 361 days of unemployment.
Tuesday: June 16, 2009
- Conan O'Brien and Slash go shopping for a guitar on Craigslist.
'I'm curious, where are the bodies?'
Tuesday: August 21, 2007
- Rowan Atkinson YouTube Medley
And thus began another verbose post about a VHS tape I used to own that can magically come back to life thanks to the power of YouTube. Behold, the comedic genius of Rowan Atkinson (aside from Mr. Bean).
Welcome to Hell
The Amazing Jesus
A Final Bash